Please write the name(s) of the participant(s) to confirm assignment for the Teachers as Scholars and/or Administrators as Scholars 2022-23 seminars listed below.
- This form should only be filled out by the district/partner school's contact representative and completed by Monday, October 5, 2022.
As of May 2022, the Univeristy has updated their visitor policy.
- All visitors who are up to date on their COVID-19 vaccinations are required to complete an attestation of their vaccination status and be prepared to show proof of their vaccination record.
- Visitors, who are not up to date on their COVID-19 vaccinations, must attest to a recent negative COVID-19 test and be prepared to show proof of the negative test.
- Without proof of a negative test, visitors who are not up to date on their COVID-19 vaccinations must agree to wear a mask indoors at all times and may not remove it to eat or drink.
- Please view the most up to date Visitor Policy at covid.princeton.edu. After completing this form, our office will contact the school representative to verify acceptance and send out instructions on how to complete and submit the visitor attestation form.
Seminar dates and descriptions are provided here. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact Adela Ramirez at the Program in Teacher Preparation office by email [email protected] or phone (609) 258-3336.