Now accepting application.
Haileybury seeks to develop learners who are academically ambitious, intellectually curious, imaginative and independent. Haileybury will appoint an innovative, progressive Princeton graduate who will be excited to challenge learners to progress and to challenge teaching processes to ensure that they remain at the forefront of educational delivery. Such fellows will bring energy, enthusiasm and innovation to the teaching and learning at Haileybury. For more information, visit https://www.haileybury.com/.
- A salary of £18,500 per annum (gross) with College accommodation and all meals provided for free during term time.
- Fully covered health insurance. The school also has a resident doctor and full-time Health Centre as well as a resident Church of England Chaplain.
- Two round-trip flights each year.
- Other benefits
January 7, 2020: Information Session over Zoom at 1 p.m. with Stephen Campbell, of Haileybury, and Rachel Edgell, Princeton alum and Teaching Fellow at Haberdasher-Aske School. Please register for the Zoom information session by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
February 10, 2020: Applications Due to Princeton
February 14, 2020: Applications forwarded to the Schools by this date
End of February 2020: Finalist Candidates Notified by Email
March 16-20, 2020 (Spring Recess at Princeton): Skype Interviews for Finalist Candidates
Seniors and Recent Alumni must have a GPA of 3.2 or above by graduation. Applicants should submit by February 10, 2020 the following materials to the Fellowships Program at OIP, by emailing a pdf to email@example.com:
1. A statement of interest letter, between 750-1000 words.
2. An official transcript from Princeton (electronic or hard copy included in the pdf).
3. A cv/resume of 1-2 pages.
4. A list of the names of two people (and their contact information) who would be willing to serve as a reference should you be interviewed. At least one should be a Princeton faculty member. The other might be a work or internship supervisor.
We will forward your materials to Haileybury. Later in the selection process, the school will request that you complete and submit an employment application.